Telephone Banking Line - (800) 690-3440
Newfield National Bank offers all of its customers access to the Telephone Banking Line. The Telephone Banking Line is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for automated account information regarding:
- Checking, Savings, CD or IRA Account Information.
- Loan Account Information.
- Money Transfers between your Checking and Savings Accounts.
- Loan Payments from your Checking or Savings Accounts.
- Current Rate and Banking Information.
- Merchant Check Verification.
Availability: Any customer that maintains an account with Newfield National Bank.
Visit one of Newfield National Bank's conveniently located branches and complete an application to gain access to the Telephone Banking.
Safe Deposit Box
Safe Deposit Boxes keep valuable items safe and easily accessible.
Box Size Cost Per Year
2 x 5 $21.40 **
3 x 5 $26.75 **
5 x 5 $32.10
3 x 10 $42.80
5 x 10 $53.50
10 x 10 $107.00
(The rates noted above include 7% NJ Sales Tax)
Availability: Safe deposit boxes may be opened by anyone 18 years of age or older. (A minor’s name may be on a contract with an adult).
- Low cost
- Peace of mind knowing that your valuables are safe
- Easy access and convenient office hours
- May have several names on the contract as co-owners
- May have name on contract as deputy
- Personal and courteous service
**These charges are waived for Gold Club Members for one year.
American Express Traveler's Checks
Instead of traveling with cash, a customer can use American Express Traveler's checks. If they are lost or stolen, they are refundable, usually within 24 hours, to help with a travel emergency.
Traveler's Checks for Two have a convenient dual signature feature allowing either of you to make a purchase or use them.
Availability: Traveler's Checks are available to all qualified consumers 18 years of age or older. They are sold to customers and non-customers. Non-customers must purchase with cash.
- Traveler's Checks are as good as cash and never expire
- Traveler's Checks are sold in pre-packaged sets and cannot be sold individually. The minimum purchase is determined by the denomination sold.
- Traveler's Checks are used as a safe way of carrying cash
We would like to make you aware of a safer, more efficient way to process your direct deposit. The company that sends your deposit is still printing a paper check. By processing your transaction in this manner, there is still a possibility that your benefit check may be delayed, lost or stolen.
We urge you to contact the company that processes your benefit check and request they process your direct deposit electronically through the Federal Reserve Bank Automatic Clearing House (ACH).
Processing your deposit through the ACH system is safer, faster, and more convenient.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
American Express Gift Checks
These gift checks are better than gift certificates because you are not limited to one store or one mall. The customer can use them virtually anywhere: stores, movie theaters, restaurants, hotels, and museums accept them.
Availability: American Express Gift Checks are available to all qualified consumers 18 years of age or older.
- Gift Checks are accepted by most stores and restaurants. They never expire.
- Gift Checks are sold in $25.00, $50.00, and $100.00 denominations. There is no set limit.
- If lost or stolen, American Express usually replaces Gift Checks within 24 hours.
Visa Gift Card
Visa gift cards are better than gift certificates because you are not limited to one store or one mall. The customer can use them virtually anywhere: stores, movie theaters, restaurants, hotels, and museums accept them.
Availability: Available to all customers and non-customers for a fee of $2.50. The card is good through the embossed expiration date. Minimum load amount $10.00 Maximum $1000.00.
- No ATMs - No cash advances - No online gambling
- Pin Numbers for Point of Sale transactions may be obtained by calling 1-866-208-3282
- After twelve (12) months of activation, a cardholder’s balance will be assessed a $4.95 monthly fee. The fee will begin at the beginning of the 13th month from the date of the last debit/credit.
- No worries about handling cash.
- Balances can be obtained by calling 1-866-208-3282, online at www.PpdMoney.com
- To report a lost or stolen card, call 1-866-208-3282. A card may be replaced if ownership can be authenticated and the balance on the card is greater than $10.00 with a replacement fee of $15.00.
To Open: See any Customer Service Representative.
For any other questions, refer to Card Services at 1-866-208-3282
A public officer who attests or certifies writings.
Availability: Available to all account customers.
- Notarizes documents for customers.
- There is a $1.00 fee for this service.